Information regarding festivals affected by current public health restrictions.
If a festival is cancelled, we will advise all bands and contact all ticket holders and give them the option of a full refund or to transfer their payments to the following Festival.
Click on the images below to enlarge.
BALLADEERS FESTIVAL 2021
The Barham Balladeers Festival (Thursday 27th to Sunday 30th May 2021) will be going ahead in a different format.
Changes are as follows:
• Limited numbers due to a COVID Safe seating plan
• Festival Passes ($45) must be pre-purchased and pre-purchasing of individual show tickets is advised as there is no guarantees of “walk ins” being available due to limited numbers.
• Festival Passes ($45) are limited and will be allocated seat numbers for the duration of the festival in theatre style seating in both the High Rise and Ladies Lounge.
• Artists will perform individual shows (a 2-hour set) on allocated days, not multiple 40-minute sets as previously.
• For those not wanting or unable to purchase Festival Passes, individual show tickets can be purchased for $5 per show.
• The Festival will be limited to The Auditorium/High Rise and Ladies Lounge only. There will be no other stages for performance areas however, there will still be live music in the Main Lounge during Lunch and Dinner breaks.
• At this point dancing is permitted, but the number of dancers at any one time may be limited.
• Tickets are not refundable unless the event is cancelled, but may be transferred.
Please note that public health restrictions and conditions can change quickly. The Balladeers will be going ahead as indicated above based on current advice. In the event of cancellation due to public health restrictions, tickets may be refunded or transferred to another cluBarham festival if chosen.