Golf club greenkeeper
About your new role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified and experienced Greenkeeper to join our supportive team at cluBarham. To be successful in this position you will need to have sound green keeping skills, high attention to detail & be familiar with high pressure irrigation systems. You will also need to be an excellent communicator and be able to interact with the client and your management team.
The successful candidate will be required to carry out tasks associated with golf course, garden, turf and irrigation systems maintenance.
This is a chance to showcase your skills and make an impact on an already amazing facility. CluBarham is giving someone the opportunity to progress their career in the industry working with some of the best knowledge and resources available to them.
What your day will look like:
• Performing general works that involve:
- Mowing using both reel and rotary blade machines
- tree maintenance, gardening, brush cutting
- course renovation works,
- basic construction tasks,
- rubbish collection and
- other such tasks required around the grounds and buildings,
- Operating machinery, tools, and other equipment in a safe manner,
- Completing tasks to a high standard and in a time efficient manner,
- Work to pre-determined quality control measures,
- Complete any other duties that may be required within the scope of the applicant’s skill and training.
The right candidate will have the following:
• Turf Qualifications or experience with Turf Management with golf courses.
• A strong commitment to succeed and a willingness to achieve improvement.
• A strong knowledge of Golf Course preparation.
• High attention to detail and strong organisation skills.
• Drivers licence.
• Ability to work weekends.
• Unrestricted Australian Working rights
• Have an extremely strong work ethic, showing integrity and professional demeanour
• High level communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• A ‘can do’ attitude
What’s on Offer:
• An inclusive and positive work environment in a close-knit team
• Ability to learn/train & progress your career.
• Salary negotiable for the right person
We want to learn about you and how you can contribute to our lively and inclusive team. Send us your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org describing your strengths and how you might apply them in this role.
CluBarham is committed to eliminating all forms of discrimination. We embrace diversity and strongly encourage people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.