Join the team!
Here are our current positions available:
Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Part time / Full time cooks
We are looking for a self – motivated and experienced Cook (one position is Full Time, the other position is Part Time) who can help our organisation to grow. The Club’s main bistro is undergoing a vibrant new menu and positive change. The Cook’s role is to assist the Head Chef to deliver quality meals in a timely fashion to our members and guests.
- Reliable to the day-to-day operations of the kitchen, whilst remaining customer focused at all times
- Preparation, cooking and safe storage of all stock
- Stock control
- Compliance with food safely and Workplace Health and Safety,
- Prompt and professional liaison with other staff
- Provide supervision and training to new and existing staff members.
The right candidate will have the following:
- Unrestricted Australian Working rights
- Current food safety certificate
- Experience within Clubs/Hotels, or similar hospitality venues.
- Have an extremely strong work ethic, showing integrity and professional demeanour
- High level communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- Exceptional efficiency with great attention to detail
- A ‘can do’ attitude
What’s on Offer:
- Award Wage
- Annual Leave
- Full support of a high functioning and close working team
- Support provided for ongoing training and development
- Work life balance – Rostered weekend off per month
We want to learn about you and how you can contribute to our lively and inclusive team. Send us your cover letter and resume to email@example.com describing your strengths and how you might apply them in this role. A position description is available upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CluBarham is committed to eliminating all forms of discrimination. We embrace diversity and strongly encourage people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.